Information, Support, and Resources About the Novel Coronavirus.
The Ministry of Health Hotline *5400
Communication Resources and Press Releases
Mental Health Helplines
Mental Helplines for Civilians
Mental Helplines for Healthcare Professionals
- Helpline for healthcare professionals, healthcare system current and retired workers, and members of their families - Tel: 02-5080099
Sunday through Thursday, 10:00-18:00
- Support hotline for healthcare professionals of geriatric institutions – Tel: *8007
Text or voice message authentication, call 08-6822334
You can check whether a text message (SMS) or voice message originated from the Ministry of Health by calling 08-6822334 – you need to call from the same device that received the message.
The automated system will check whether the number you called from is found in the list that the Ministry of Health uses for sending text messages.
If you received a voice message, it is likely your phone has text messages disabled.
Additional Information Websites
- Coronavirus in the Government Services and Information Website: Gov.il
- HaMagen – website and links to download the Ministry of Health's official national application for the war on the novel coronavirus
- Tracking COVID-19 Sources of Exposure
- Protection of Nursing Home Residents (Hebrew)
- Ministry of Health Website