The Novel Coronavirus - Israel Ministry of Health
Update: Aug 11, 2020
To resume normal activities alongside COVID-19, adhere to the Ministry of Health guidelines:
- Wear a face mask when you leave home
- Practice hygiene
- Stay 2 meters from other individuals
- Avoid public spaces if you have fever or respiratory symptoms
- Follow the "Purple Badge" (Hebrew) guidelines at work and places of business
Who needs to isolate?
1. If you had contact with a confirmed case or if a doctor determined you had contact with a confirmed case in the last 14 daysIf you entered home isolation, you must report to the Ministry of Health.
2. Suspected people who were tested for COVID-19 infection
3. International travelers
All international travelers must enter 14-day isolation.
4. People with fever
You can authenticate the text (SMS) or voice message by calling 08-6822334 to verify it was sent by the Ministry of Health.
Updated Regulations and Orders
All linked files are in Hebrew
The (Novel Coronavirus) Orders and Emergency Regulations for Limiting the Spread of the Novel Coronavirus
- Home Isolation and Miscellaneous Guidelines
- Hospital Isolation
- Isolation in a Designated Location on Behalf of the State
Restriction of Operation
- Restriction of Operation
- Restricted Area
- Administrative Closure Orders
- Restriction on the Operation of Educational Establishments
- Restricting the Number of Employees in the Workplace
- Guidelines for the Employer of a Home-Isolated Employee
- Medical Insurance and Designated Accommodations for Employees from the Area
- Women's Labor
Assistance from the General Security Service and Location Data